Old November 18th 10, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jb92563

Default Another video using the cheap '808 Keychain camera'

On Nov 18, 8:25*am, Andreas Maurer wrote:
On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 07:37:02 -0800 (PST), Grider Pirate

wrote:
What are trees? *Are those like the 'crops' I've heard people talk
about?

In my opinion a "tree" is something green that is big enough to ruin
your day if you happen to stand below one when it's toppling over.
Does that ring a bell?

In Jean, NV trees are those metal poles that receives your text
messages and relays them on to your friends,
sometimes they have metal leaves and branches as well, and are not
much good for producing shade. ;-)

Listing the shade temperature is rather useless in the dessert since
there is none until the sun goes down.

PS: The quality of video is pretty decent from these little cameras,
and the price is right, may have to try a couple myself.

Ray