Old November 7th 19, 12:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott Williams[_2_]

Default AIG salvage

On Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 6:27:09 AM UTC-6, Richard Wilkening wrote:
There is no mention of a trailer in the AIG posting. How does one know when buying a wrecked glider if you also get a trailer?

On the gliders I've bid on, you can call the listed AIG representative and also call the contact person at the location of salvage.
Usually very helpful, even one sent a bunch of pictures.
FWIW, trailers and gliders are separate policy items, and I think seldom will be auctioned off together if damaged together, However, if the glider is damaged separately from the trailer, may not be included in the salvage.
Best of luck,
Scott