Old April 19th 04, 05:55 PM
Cecil Chapman

I don't know,,,, my CFII has a pair (and it recently had gotten some kind of
refit/repair to correct a problem with the unit) and it was giving him lots
of trouble (cutting out entirely) just out of the repair shop. I say if you
are going to spend that kind of money,,,, they should be sturdy and
dependable.

Myself, I have been pleased with the Lightspeed products. I started,
originally with the QFR Solo and fairly recently moved to an ANR headset,
the 20XL and the the 3g series (I use the 20 XL for a passenger headset).

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL
Student-IASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures from my first flight to the
checkride AND the continuing adventures beyond!
Complete with pictures and text at: www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -
"Peter" wrote in message

"Paul" wrote

I am after a David Clarke Headset but am not sure which one to buy.

Get a Bose X They are better than any D-C model. Not so good for a
club environment though (easier to damage)

Peter.
E-mail replies to but remove the X and the Y.