Old January 24th 05, 12:22 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...

What is it that you think you know about truth?

I know I can prove what I say, you never do . Names ,Dates,Court records etc..
please.

He pays me just like I pay my son for his chores, right on time. Is that
your conscience asking? :-) right back.

Meaning what?? Names ,dates,facts, please....

I don't like you because you approve and condone a guy who is a liar

That must be why you hate yourself and your brownnosing friends so much,
bucko.

That statement made no sense what so ever ..dupa

You better keep writing for zoom because unlike others who left zoom
you'll
never write for a legitimate aviation publication.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! What are those, size 22 blinders? chuckle That's
funny!

Another unenlightening statement. What legitimate aviation publications do you
write for that I can't see ? Names ,dates etc...

You'd be surprised who lurks on this list and what they think of you and
zoom. By the way I had a nice talk
with Tim Kerns today. Very interesting.....

Oooo, I'm impressed... I do the same every time I see him. chuckle

Gee another illogical statement. That's 3 . How can you see him? your in PR and
he's not. Better get a grip.

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

Credibility it was always about credibility.....chuck s