Old April 7th 04, 11:54 PM
ET

"Gene Kearns" wrote in
:

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 12:07:35 -0400, "Ron Natalie"
wrote:

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
. ..

This is very incorrect. AC numeration is AC(Applicable FAR)...
Thus, this poster needs to read FAR 150. From what is described
here.... the airport is in violation 14 CFR Part 150.

That's not true. The AC numbers mimic but aren't directly mapped
into the FAR parts. The ones that end in zero usually don't, as this
one doesn't . 14 CFR 150 talks about Airport Noise Planning. He
most likely wants to check Part 151, which covers the Federal Aid to
Airports.

Oops... Your answer is more correct than mine. I believe he does want
FAR 151 instead of 150. Also, there is an FAA Order that directs FAA
field personnel how to handle this matter.... sorry, don't have that
number handy, but I can dig it up, if anyone is interested.

A google of "exclusive aeronautical rights" might yield some useful
information.

http://www.faa.gov/arp/pdf/5190-6a.pdf

Page 11 SPECIFICALLY addresses your situation if the airport recieves, or
has received any federal funds.

--
ET

"A common mistake people make when trying to design something
fools."---- Douglas Adams