Old June 30th 05, 10:52 PM
kontiki

Skylune wrote:
Who wants to "stop aviation?" Why would anyone want to do this?

All we want is better regulation of GA, eliminate taxpayer subsidies for
GA airports, upgrade pilot training so that these be a pilot in a month
schools won't exist, change the FARs so that a turboprop cant legally
circle over people's house all day long, expose the FAA corrupt,
ineffective regulation of GA, etc.

Every single day, some GA pilots prove that the industry is running amuck.
I feel badly for the responsible majority of GA pilots, but a small
minority is ruining it for all of you, especially those with calalier
attitudes (protect baby seals - please). And Phil Boyer panders to the
lowest common denominator.

GA is pretty heavily regulated right now, in case you haven't noticed.
I really don't think we need a whole lot more. GA did not cause 9-11
and now that there are 200 times as many TFR's as there were pre-911
you've got to expect a few more occasional violations.

This USED to be more of a free country than it is today, in case you've forgotten.