Old August 12th 05, 03:57 AM
Roger

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 00:06:00 -0400, "Morgans"
wrote:

"Roger" wrote

I liked the example of a primary student in a high performance,
complex, retract as being a charter. I know of a Doctor and his son
who both took their primary training in an A36 Bonanza and a musician
who did it in a Glasair III.

I wonder what their insurance rates were the first few years? :-))

That goes under the classification of "If you have to ask, you can't afford
it." g

I'm retired, on a pension and SS and I don't have to ask:-)) They
probably paid more for insurance than I do for my entire operating
cost per year.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com