Old January 30th 05, 03:15 AM
kage

Also, Port Townsend (0S9) is in Washington, not Oregon. They have the best
pie alamode there.

Karl
"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://www.alexisparkinn.com/fly-in_...on_museums.htm

Thanks to all who sent new additions and corrections. I'm sorry I
wasn't able to respond to everyone personally, but every time I ask for
input like this I get swamped. (This is a good thing!)

And for the throngs of people who informed me that Ottawa is located in
Ontario -- NOT British Columbia -- I've got it fixed!

And for the other dozen or so who told me that Olympia is in Washington
-- not Oregon -- I've got THAT fixed, too.

;-)

If you have any other additions, deletions or corrections to this
exclusive list of pilot-accessible aviation museums, please send them
to me at .

Thanks!
--
Jay Honeck