Old February 8th 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Newps

Default High time Bo A36 anyone?

Robert M. Gary wrote:

Man, that hurts my eyes. Don't you guys have a forum like we have in
the Mooney community. Just grab a copy of FUDforum or phpBB, etc. You
can still fork it to an email list for the old timers.

-Robert

It's an old guy forum. 99% of those guys get those messages by email,
that's how it was designed. Whenever the subject comes up I always
suggest that they convert but they're old and crotchety. I can't
imagine getting 4000 plus emails a month.
We do have other forums that are setup using standard forum software.
This email list has the best info however.