Old February 8th 08, 10:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Newps

Default High time Bo A36 anyone?

Robert M. Gary wrote:

That's what forums do. They organize things into topic and make it
easy for you to follow or ignore certain topics. When you are
following a topic it allows you to see updates. Plus its a great
format for archival and search. The Mooney list used to have an
archive just like what Newps posted. Unless you know when something
was posted you'll never find it. The forum solves that.

-Robert

There is a search function available for the list. What most guys seem
to do is save posts that have value to them in a separate folder. For
example all the 520 and 550 Bo's have gear driven alternators and
getting that gear overhauled is a popular topic. One only needs to save
any post with the names and phone numbers of reputable shops that do the
overhauls. Failing that I can simply send an email to the group from my
phone anywhere I have a signal and get an answer in less than 15
minutes. Having said all that I would still rather have it in a forum
format.