Old February 13th 18, 02:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Condor2, inbound on final glide!

On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 4:24:35 PM UTC-6, Chris Wedgwood wrote:
This evenng I uploaded the Condor Landscape Toolkit for Condor 2, so landscape developers can get going.

We've had a few developers running with us through beta, so there are some projects in the pipeline already

Chris
Condor Team

Congrats on Condor 2 Chris, I'm sure it will be fantastic. Can you recommend a joystick? What are the current favorites?