Old February 14th 18, 04:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default SkySight Soaring Weather Forecasting

Soaring Friends,

I am very pleased to be working with Matthew Scutter to promote his impressive SkySight soaring weather forecast service.

Buy 12 months of service for $79 and get 2 extra months for FREE.

Works great with SeeYou for PC (current subscriptions to both SkySight and SeeYou for PC required).

Great for planning your cross-country soaring task - for today or several days in advance, or planning wave adventures.

Details: www.cumulus-soaring.com/skysight.htm

A nice overview video is available on that site.

I've been playing with it and I'm very impressed! It is intuitive and powerful.

Good Soaring,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.