Old March 21st 18, 06:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default SkySight Soaring Weather Forecasting

On Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 7:18:48 AM UTC-7, Paul Agnew wrote:
Is anyone else having trouble getting Skysight to display the forecast models for Saturday March 24, 2018?

I can get Friday and Sunday, but Saturday comes up blank for the entire US East sector. US West appears normal.

Paul A.

I have been having trouble getting the "Potential Flight Distance" to display once I paid for the year Probably just bad timing, but it has been a week now that the above does not display.