Old October 12th 06, 02:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default New filter - everyone PLEASE add

"Newps" wrote

What's to read? Skip any threads from him. It ain't rocket science.

That part is easy. What about the theads that he jumps into (nearly all of
them) and other parts of the thread later down that are still untouched? Do I
just write off any thread that he touches in any way? There will not be much
left to read.

This has been done in other groups. It works very well. You get to keep
reading all of the nonsense, and I can read the parts that he has not polluted.
We all win.

So you are unwilling to just not read the posts so I have to do all the work?

ALL of the work? A mouse click, a shift followed by two letters and a tab or
another mouse click. Five actions, so even if you are a hunt and peck typer,
that would be all of 5 seconds. That does not sound like much work to me. If
it is for you, I feel sorry for you. If it was done by someone further up in
the that part of the thread, you don't have to do a single thing.

You're a bigger idiot than he is.

Because I don't want to see this group torn apart? How does that make me an
idiot, at that, a *bigger* idiot?

Have you counted the number of other people begging everyone else to quit
responding to this jerk? The number of posts? If everyone were to do this,
that would all stop.

I think you must be the idiot for not realizing this.

If everyone will not stop responding, then this solution is the next best thing,
for the health of the group.
--
Jim in NC