Old April 1st 20, 01:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Concealed Carry In MY ASW27

On Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 7:15:41 PM UTC-4, Bob Youngblood wrote:
On Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 7:12:12 PM UTC-4, K m wrote:
On Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at 4:46:26 PM UTC-6, Bob Youngblood wrote
What a surprise, just today my son brought me a great gift to fight off the flaming liberals at the gliderport. It is a Bulgarian AK47 with 2000 rounds of ammunition. Thank god that I raised this kid correctly, educated him and he achieved the status of a Structural Engineer, PE.
He advised me to be careful of the soft trigger, and he told me to take it with me at all times to fend off all the flaming liberals even at the gliderport. I told him not to worry, I carry two pistols in the 27 and Eileen has one in the 24. Nothing like a family of glider pilots being well prepared for the Flaming Liberals.
I was hoping to make plans to fly around Lake Okeechobee again this week, but the weather is not in my favor. I have never smelt anything better than Hoppy,s # 9 gun oil or flew better that a ASW.

Are you drunk?

No, just trying to loosen up from the Corona stampede. There is no such thing as a Flaming Republican, we do have Flaming Liberals.

The real CV stampede was all the kids on college break at the Florida beachs incubating and then dispersing all over the country. Much more dangerous than a few "NY Liberals" that may go south.
Just another opinion.
UH