Old April 1st 20, 01:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Concealed Carry In MY ASW27

Thats ok, sorry to hear u feel that way Lou, but I’m pretty sure you don’t speak for the majority of guys up north. You really don’t know what your missing. If you want to stay up north and enjoy those long cold nasty winters just because you have an issue with law abiding gun owners who support the second amendment, we’ll to each their own.. I am sure we have enough sensible folks down this way that will be sure to keep treasure coast plenty busy.