Old December 24th 06, 02:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ron Natalie

Default Hartzell prop hub AD 2006-18-15...results and our options

Jack Allison wrote:
Paul kgyy wrote:
Jack, I had a similar situation a while back with my Arrow - blades
turned up out of spec when removed for service.

At which point, you're committed to a) finding serviceable blades or b)
buying a new prop.

Especially if you send them to Hartzell. Hartzell finds a larger
percentage of blades unservicable (and will DEFACE them in the process
to make sure they are not returned to service) than most shops.