Old October 21st 07, 02:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military

Default F18 NIGHT CARRIER EMERGENCY

On Sep 21, 7:42 am, Paul Elliot wrote:
Mike wrote:
fromhttp://www.onemarinesview.com/one_marines_view/2007/09/f18-night-carr...

Crappy site! Locked my computer up.

F18 NIGHT CARRIER EMERGENCY

Hey, I felt the need to share with you all the exciting night I had on
the 23rd. It has nothing to do with me wanting to talk about me. It
has everything to do with sharing what will no doubt become a better
story as the years go by.
SNIP

FUMES MAN, FUMES I TELL YOU!

Oyster out... - - - - This is a good story that describes what most of
us don't see/hear about from those out there on the pointy tip of the
spear. Sleep well at night because the good guys are out there keeping
things safe for us here at home. EarthLink Revolves Around You.

You "good guys" are the primary threat to the entire world today.

Very cool story!
Keep 'em coming!

If they flew blimps this kind of **** wouldn't happen.

--
Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics
German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss.

Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics
French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by Italians.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/paul1cart/albums/