Old December 21st 11, 10:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Skywise

Default question on VOR intersections

Jim Logajan wrote in news:Xns9FC1C90729228JamesLLugojcom@
216.168.3.30:

https://nfdc.faa.gov/portal/index.jsp

Click on "FAA Airspace Fix Lookup" which takes you he

https://nfdc.faa.gov/nfdcApps/airportLookup/fixes.jsp

https://nfdc.faa.gov/tod/public/index.html
https://nfdc.faa.gov/tod/public/TOD_DOF.html

Thank you, Jim. I'll bookmark these for future use. So far,
the enroute charts have let me do what I wanted.

In fact, it's becoming very apparent why I've seen some folks
push to get an IFR rating. Doing so seems to make navigating
complex airspace such as around LA a lot easier. When you
stick to the 'roads in the sky' and let ATC help you keep
separations, it seems to really enhance the safety and
efficiency of getting from point A to point B.

Brian
Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?