Old November 29th 19, 06:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Put your money where the risk is

Tom, actually I completely agree with you that good risk management will definitely improve ones odds. It will not, however, change your “luck”. (Luck management) is kind of an oxymoron.
Some of us feel, based on our experience, that often it seems “Fate is the Hunter” . Luck being pretty much the same as Fate sans the higher power. You feel that poor airmanship is the principal cause of fatal accidents. Both reasonable positions. Both impossible to prove.
Peace

Dale