Old June 24th 03, 02:25 AM
Phil Miller

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 20:03:58 -0500, CJS wrote:

Bill Silvey wrote:

"CJS" wrote in message

"Fosters, it's Australian for 'Here, you drink it.'"

That being said, a Vic Bitter or two can hit the spot.

James Boag's is pretty good stuff - not that I've had a great huge amount of
brews from down under, mind you.

Phil will hate me for this, but I actually prefer the Kiwi brews,
Steinlager being an exception.

Philistine! And an England supporter! Did you hear the rugby score from
last weekend? Sob... :-(

Phil
--
The letters are Hex, of an ancient mode, but the language is that of
Microsoft, which I dare not utter here. But in common English this is