Old June 24th 03, 02:43 AM
CJS

Phil Miller wrote:

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 20:03:58 -0500, CJS wrote:

Bill Silvey wrote:

"CJS" wrote in message

"Fosters, it's Australian for 'Here, you drink it.'"

That being said, a Vic Bitter or two can hit the spot.

James Boag's is pretty good stuff - not that I've had a great huge amount of
brews from down under, mind you.

Phil will hate me for this, but I actually prefer the Kiwi brews,
Steinlager being an exception.

Philistine! And an England supporter! Did you hear the rugby score from
last weekend? Sob... :-(

Naw...I'll cheer for the Lions if no one else is around (e.g., anyone
but the Wallabies), but I'm an All-Blacks guy.

Cheers...Craig
O M
http://www.vabene.net
---
I'm not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless
information.
- Calvin (and Hobbes)

All I want is a warm bed and a kind word and unlimited
power.
- Ashleigh Brilliant

I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people
who annoy me.
- Fred Allen