Old March 3rd 04, 06:45 AM
pacplyer

(Badwater Bill) wrote

I liked it. Nice job. It's fun to write. I see that you like it
too.

BWB

Well, I wouldn't call mine real writing. I just copied a lot of your
style with the cool repetition and great front-end suspense (i.e.
reader gets hooked and asks himself: just how sinister is this story
anyway?)

Glad you're not sore about it. :-) Your a good author Bill. The Nam
story was a real cliffhanger.

Anyway, shouldn't have put mine in your "fiction" thread. Mine is a
"true" story about Rahians that have actually been signed off for
solo. ;-]

I mistook it for a creative writing thread. What threw me was the
rough-draft comment and thinking: why would a full bird be in an army
helo in the jungle? Then I saw a Charles Lindberg thing on "D.C.
Wings" today about Lindberg sneaking into the Solomon Islands and
shooting down Japs without permission from the war dept, and realized:
Hey, it could happen.

So BWB did you really do it?

As Howard Hughes was asked if he meant to fly the Spruce Goose off the
water he replied: "*You'll* never know!"

Great stuff, keep it comming,

pacplyer

(It seems to me I remember a story by you about gun running. I can't
seem to find it. You don't have a link to that do you?)