Old June 6th 04, 09:46 PM
Alan Minyard

On 6 Jun 2004 12:19:29 -0700, (robert arndt) wrote:

Stephen Harding wrote in message ...
robert arndt wrote:

Your nation is now reduced to a US puppet and after the EU fully
unifies just a servant of the Continental powers- Germany and France.
Poetic justice for "the sun never sets on the British Empire".

Will you be emigrating to continental Europe soon?

Why should I since German-Americans constitute the single largest
ethnic majority within the Caucasian race in the US- roughly 60+
million Americans?

Back to Hitler's racism, I see.

The Germans probably still have a warehouse full of those
spiffy, boffo, kewl WWII style helmets somewhere.

Maybe they'd let you try one on!

Newsflash... most of the premiere armies in the world/SFs/HRUs now use
a "Fritz-type" helmet. I can buy one at any local Army/Navy surplus
store.
BTW, the German IDZ soldiers in the Balkans are already wearing the
new "titan" helmets... and they look great. I wouldn't mind owning one
at all

Rob

The "Fritz type" that you allude to is *not* worn by and modern armed
force. Quite a few of them do wear Kevlar helmets, but the German helmets
are museum pieces

Al Minyard