Old March 23rd 04, 03:08 AM
El Roto

"pacplyer" wrote in message
m...
Here's a little something I wrote today. I hope some of you enjoy it.

Return of the Dreaded Builder's Bug

snip

You want sick?

My Europa project put me into the hospital; not one, not twice, but THREE
TIMES!

First time: standing up in the shop so long took away what little cartlidge
was left in my right hip and set me up for a total hip replacement.

Second time: same thing, left side.

Third time: I'm sanding the SuperFil off my rudder and my right shoulder
starts to feel kinda tweaky. My neck does too. Six months later, I'm
having my 6th and 7th cervical vertebrae fused, a disk removed and a
titanium replacement shoved in and bolted into place.

AND I HAVEN'T QUIT YET

Steve "One Sick Puppy" G.