Old August 26th 04, 06:48 PM
Shiver Me Timbers

(Micbloo) wrote:

HEY SHUT THE **** UP!!!!

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:

Just killfile the little turd. Just as soon as you report the weenie
for abuse.

Thanks for the support guys.....

It's hard to believe that Dennis Hawkins who was a regular to this
group would stoop so low as to do what he is doing.

For my part I have sent an abuse complaint to his ISP and if you could
do the same I would appreciate it.

TO THE GROUP ----- You will all notice that Mr. Hawkins has
been conspicous by his absence this past week and it will be
interesting to see what sort of reception he receives from
the group if he ever decides to show his face again.

Hopefully within a few days his ISP will put an end to this foolishnes
and this group can settle back down to the enjoyable discussion of
one of our favourite subjects...... helicopters.