Old November 13th 03, 11:33 PM
Wayne

Great, let me know when you get the chance. I would like to see more
aviation stuff, the airports are there (on mapsource), but nothing on
airspace.

Wayne

No screenshots, but I'll see if I can put a .pdf file or two on
my web page. Might be a bit as we're considering to change ISPs.

The only thing I would say is "different" (better depends on goals)
is that instead of a map of the US, I'm using aviation charts. So
I can see how my track relates to airspace, airports etc (if using
VFR sectional) or how my track relates to the instrument approach
I'm flying, which was my personal motivation.

If you have the capability to use aviation charts in Mapsource then
I would say it's pretty much the same thing.

Cheers,
Sydney