Old January 31st 12, 05:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default Operating Limitations

On Jan 30, 10:30*pm, ASM wrote:
To All,

Can someone email me a copy or a sample of the Operational Limitation
letter that needs to be send out to the FAA? I am guilty of not doing
that and would like to correct this problem. I am talking about a
letter that will permit operation of an experimental glider within a
300 nm radius from someone's home airport, participating in contests,
etc. Any help in this matter would be and will be greatly appreciated.
My email is jacek dot kobiesa at raypolandandsons dot com

Thanks,
Jacek
Pasco, WA

http://www.ssa.org/test/docs/govnews/ProgramLetter.doc