Old February 16th 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default GNS 530 for $1000?!?!? Am I Missing Something?

It's a bummer that you have to wade through
all of the scammer listings now to find a legitimate one!

That's just the cost of having an open market though. We could have
background checks on all eBay sellers and most people wouldn't bother
and eBay would end up not having many of the offerings they do now. Its
just even more important now that buyers exercise reasonable caution.
Luckily, I've had nothing but good experiences on eBay.

-Robert