Old February 17th 06, 02:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default GNS 530 for $1000?!?!? Am I Missing Something?

"Montblack" wrote in message
("Gig 601XL Builder" wrote)
No, it really was more of a moral question. If you can get a 530 for a
grand it has to be stolen. Though I think I'd take it and just ask extra
hard for forgiveness the next Sunday.

So you're in the stolen property / fencing business, eh?

My friends had their house broken into, probably your ring. I had my car
stolen on Dec 29th, 1984. You again?

You buy that 530, now your business partners need another 530 ...to sell -
no buying involved here.

When do your boys come to my garage, or my house, or my parent's house, or
my sister's car, OR MY FRIENDS' PLANES, to replace their sold inventory?

I sent the seller an e-mail before eBay shut him down from my throwaway
g-mail account. Here's his reply.

Hello,
Thank you for your e-mail.
My Units are brand new in original factory box with 3 years full warranty
from
manufacturer.The buy it now price is 1000usd/unit, including the shipping
and
handling,I
will pay them because the package will be delivered from Europe
Shipping: this is something you shouldn't worry about because I believe it
is my
responsibility to deliver the items safely to your home.
I will use UPS 2days air service (with insurance and 15 days
return policy).
The payment which I accept is Western Union money transfer.
I have chosen Western Union's as a payment method because they have always
served our
needs in a professional manner. We consider promptness a vital condition of
the modern
e-Commerce market
Thank's and if you agree with my terms please mail me ASAP