Old February 6th 11, 09:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Chris Nicholas[_2_]

Default Cheap tiny video cameras - what works best?

I have three of these 808 cameras, bought with Christmas present
vouchers via Amazon. One was more expensive, the other two as cheap as
they come. I'm glad I bought the expensive one, because it came with a
CD. Without that, is impossible to download videos to a computer and
view them.

Not yet had a chance to use them in the glider, but I have been
practising on the ground.

There are some really useful websites which help overcome the
inadequate instructions that come in the box the camera itself. See:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2pNp...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66bnQ...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fo9aw_X0oXo&NR=1

Chris N