Old November 5th 06, 01:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jay Honeck

Default Taxiing to Parking in the North 40 -- Too cool!

...but...can we practice parking the gaggle that leaves IOW next to each
other at OSH? Maybe that's what we need...and it will really happen.

I don't know -- hopefully we never again run into that cluster f*ck
around Rush/Green lakes, and we won't have to worry about getting split
up. That was a bit too crazy, thank you.

Also, I'm gonna have to find some other aircraft fight sim models for
you guys to use. We'll need a Maule for Edwin to fly, and an Arrow for
you, and an RV-6 for Steve. We've already got a 182 for Jim (although
it's not a straight-tail) and I need a Pathfinder.

That should be a hoot after the obligatory brat/chips/corn/multiple beer
dinner :-P

Actually (in the interest of science, of course) it would be
educational to see how many drinks it took for your flying to
deteriorate. Next year, when you're "flying" the Kiwi, we'll line up
shots of tequila next to you, and every, oh, say 15 minutes you'll have
to drink one -- and then go fly the pattern. We will then objectively
measure your performance by yelling "That was a good one, Jack!"...

Ah, the sacrifices we must make for science.

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA