Old December 8th 03, 06:41 PM
Hog Driver

"Ron" wrote in message
Smart A-10
driver won't continue uphill, instead try to keep tally and get a circle

of
hogs going.

Exactly what one of my Viper friends was faced with, going up against some
Battle Creek A-10s....Never was able to get a shot off

I have some great guncamera footage of an A-10 saddling up on a Viper who
had two full bags of gas and decided to stick with the Hog and slow
down...the A-10 driver was also tuned into the F-16s VHF air-air freq, and
the Viper driver says, "I don't believe it...I'm about to get gunned by a
Hog!" Sure enough, a few seconds later guns-track-kill by the Hog on the
floundering Viper.

ATTACK!