Old August 19th 10, 09:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike Mike Ground

Default More getting gliders in front of the masses....

On Aug 18, 6:53*pm, Dave Nadler wrote:
You might find this entertaining:http://money.cnn.com/video/fortune/2...ctric_airplane...
See ya, Dave "YO electric"

PS: Not sure of the schedule for airing on CNN...

Great work, Dave.

It’s been a very long time since our fading sport has received such
favorable media exposure particularly to such a wide audience.
It’s obvious why the Antares is popular with the aviation press, but
striking such a strong chord with the general media at the national
level is quite a break-through. Keep up the great work, we are all
in your debt. Any thoughts about taking the Antares to Kitty Hawk in
Oct for the 100th anniversary of Wrights’s soaring flight?

Michael Mitton