Old July 21st 04, 11:48 PM
Brian Sharrock

"Joe Osman" wrote in message
If those pesky Esperanto give us too much trouble our US Army is ready.

All
they have to do is run off a bunch of copies of US Army field manual FM
301-101-1 "Esperanto: The Aggressor Language." You can get your own copy.

Go
to http://carlisle-www.army.mil/usamhi/ click on the "Collecton Online"

tab,
then the "Authority Documents" picture on the next page, the search button
on the next page and then enter esperanto in the search field on the next
page.
No idea yet as to when this 1962 edition which replaced the 1959 FM

301-101A
will itself be replaced by a joint manual. I would assume that a more
current estimate of the Esperanto threat would be required first.

Joe

Mi ni povas visitis pagojn vi citas! Chu possiblis mi visitan pagojn
de eskstran-landon?
Esperantistoj tutmundaj, ~ unite!
La sono vi povas audis estas lan sonon de Zamenhof volvas en su tombon

It's over a half-century since I looked at a TEJO journal
Green-star wearers of the world unite against this calumny from
usamhi! Agressors? ... Huh!

--

Brian