Old December 1st 03, 04:44 PM
Trent Moorehead

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message

This news is a bit shocking:

AVflash Volume 9, Number 49a - December 1, 2003
LINDBERGH'S SECRET LIFE CONFIRMED
Three German siblings said last week that DNA tests have proved
what they long suspected: Charles Lindbergh was their father.

I am reading "Under a Wing" by Reeve Lindbergh, Charles Lindbergh's youngest
daughter (by Anne Morrow Lindbergh). In fact, I just met her for a book
reading less than a month ago. It's a story about her life with her parents.
Her memories of her father is that he was gone a lot and I bet this news
will make sense to her, but won't be welcomed.

-Trent
PP-ASEL