Old July 21st 06, 02:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Montblack[_1_]

Default say again-- RA parties

("Jim Burns" wrote)
Wednesday afternoon and evening, after the airshow
North 40 airplane parking/camping
Jay & Mary Honeck's camping spot
N56993

Entry is free but a 6 pack of good beer is appreciated.
Stop by early if you want, we'll be there setting up and grilling. in
message

This has not been a problem in the past, but I wanted to get it out there,
anyway.

This is a "rec.aviation" cookout.

By all means bring your co-pilot, a co-worker, a co-volunteer who's hungry
and tired, a friend, girlfriend, boyfriend, spouse, kids, interesting guest
("Oui Oui"), etc, but please DO NOT round up all your fellow campers,
hallmates, RV group, or EAA Chapter mates, etc.

Thanks much. It'll help us keep a handle on things.

That said, we "especially" like meeting LURKERS at the Rec.Aviation* N40
Party! That's always fun!

Lurkers, it's time to de-lurk! ...so, eat, drink and say "Hi" ...or just
stand around, quietly, and listen to the hangar lying all evening. :-)

Montblack