Old January 30th 07, 10:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.misc
NW_Pilot

Default Good flying fiction?

Take a look at these books, Great author if your nice he will personalize
(sign them) them for ya and give you a great deal $$$! These books are Very
entertaining for the independent non-institutionalized thinker's out there!
So if you don't mind a little foul language some grammar errors and really
good stories worth supporting a fellow pilot and author!

http://www.spikefly.com/crop.php

http://www.spikefly.com/ferry_pilot.php

"Chris Wells" wrote in message

I've been looking for some good flying stories. A friend recommended
"The Reluctant Messiah", which I've yet to find. Can someone recommend
more, preferably written by a pilot & for pilots?

--
Chris Wells