Old October 1st 03, 04:52 AM
Ray Andraka

WIth my Six, I've found that opening the floor vent about half way and turning
the cup to the front avoids the hot foot while at the same time keeping from
freezing out the back seat passengers. Perhaps that would work in the smaller
CHerokees as well?

David Megginson wrote:

writes:

My Cherokee probably has the potential of keeping things warm, but
the air leaks elsewhere make it chilly. Seems like while your shoulders,
neck, and arms are freezing from a draft, you simultaneously smell burning
rubber from down by the rudder pedals....

I *feel* the burning down in my feet, even through boots and two pair
of socks -- that's why I eventually have to turn the heat down.

All the best,

David

--
--Ray Andraka, P.E.