Old June 6th 21, 11:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Al Tyler 8H

Default US: 15M/Open Class Writeups?

On Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 3:06:09 PM UTC-4, Waveguru wrote:
Yes, theirs very little on OLC..... You would think at the National Contest their would be better coverage..../s

Boggs

Rhonda and I have hosted the R5N contest for 20 years and we have always made sure the daily write ups were posted. So much has been written about how we grow this Sport and to have a National Contest be so irresponsible as to not even bother to post brief reports is awful. Maybe one of you contestants can spare a few minutes to fill us in on the details. Charlie Spratt is spinning around in his grave!