Old May 16th 14, 11:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3[_2_]

Default Aircel 7 Coaxial Cable BNC/TNC Connector

Wondering if anyone else has dealt with this recently (trying to save an hour of Googling). My new ASG-29 shipped from the factory with a built in Transponder Antenna. Schleicher was on the ball, and used a low-loss 7mm Aircell coaxial cable. It comes un-terminated. The transponder requires a TNC connector, and one they supplied will not fit over the larger diameter cable. So, I'm in the market for a TNC connector that will work with the 7mm Aircell cable, sourced in the US. Barring that, I can make up an adapter that goes BNC to BNC to TNC. A good friend has the appropriate BNC bits, but they're not readily available. Was hoping to do this middle of next week.

So, any of you radio guys have the part numbers and sources for the above?

Thanks in advance,

P3