Old May 18th 14, 02:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Papa3[_2_]

Default Aircel 7 Coaxial Cable BNC/TNC Connector

Yeah, and there's the rub. Schleicher supplied a raw cable without BNC or TNC (or any other connector) at the panel end. After extensive digging, I couldn't find a connector that would work with the Aircell 7MM coax cable dimensions (core, dielectric, outer conductor). That was subsequently verified by both John Cochrane and also a friend of mine who is a Ham Radio guy. Anyway, problem almost solved thanks to BB. As mentioned in his post, there should (shortly) be a source for Aircell components in the US when their new distributor comes on line in June. Again, thanks to everyone for their ideas. I did find a bunch of nice solutions for other wiring issues poking around on the Pasternack site.

P3