Old March 29th 18, 09:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
son_of_flubber

Default Stress/Anxiety Driven Accidents

On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 11:15:06 AM UTC-4, soarin wrote:

My original intention was to write an article for soaring magazine.
My thanks to the serious replies on RAS. It show that at least some level
of awareness has been raised and that any future article would need to
reflect on that perspective.

Maybe you could team up with Dr. Dan Johnson MD AME who writes the Soaring Rx column for 'Soaring magazine'. Dan has the background in flight physiology and access to the peer reviewed research. http://www.danlj.org/~danlj/
You've raised an interesting idea. I would like to see a Soaring Rx column explore it with scientific rigor.