Old March 20th 04, 08:33 PM
Dale Alexander

Default Goldwing Ultralight

What can you folks tell me about the Goldwing Ultralight made in 1981 at
Jackson California? Some friends received a 75% complete kit from the widow
of a deceased builder and have asked me to try and figure out what to do
with it. It looks as if the wings need to be built but most of everything
else is done. It has a Cuyuna 500cc motor and prop that was sold with the
kit some time ago. The motor have never run and must have some inherent
value, but one of my friends have heard more bad than good about the
Goldwing. Is it worth selling complete or scraping everything but the
engine? I'd like to deal with this as soon as possible as building season is
starting in California and I got a Velocity that needs my gentle touch on a
sanding board.

Dale Alexander
Paradise, Ca
Q88