Old July 28th 20, 01:55 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Soartech

Default Condor 2

support@condor is now unresponsive both in the forums and by email.

Condor has always had lousy or no support. Your are totally on your own after purchase! When I upgraded to a new computer years ago, Condor refused to recognize my rudder pedals. Even though the computer diagnostics showed that it recognized them and they work perfectly! I contacted Condor, Condor forums, Cumulus Soaring and anyone I could find that used Condor extensively.. Most did not even respond and no one else had a clue why it did not work.
It still does not work to this day so I must fly with auto-rudder on.