Old September 25th 03, 01:45 PM
Ed Medlin

Well I was getting around 100 per day some three days ago but it has now
dropped to around thirty or forty. So perhaps it is dying down now. Some
people may have noticed that I have altered my return address to a

spurious
one which may have helped.

I thought it was slowing down a bit too, but this morning (checked email
at 11pm last night) at 5:30am I had over 500 of them again. Oh well. Maybe
more people will patch their systems and update their AV programs, but I
won't hold my breath. I am, as of 7am, getting the thing 30-40 times every
15mins again, so I guess it is not abating much.

Ed