Old November 21st 05, 02:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Update on new paint job and leather seats

"Longworth" wrote in message
oups.com...
We flew our Cardinal from the AOGPaint in Mena, Arkansas back to New
York last weekend. Both the paint job and seat reupholstering work
were done on time, a month from delivery date.

The new paint looks great. AOG will be doing the paint on my plane if I ever
finish it. Luckily for me it's only about a 35 minute flight to Mena.
Unfortunately I'll have to fly off the 40 hours before I get it painted.

GigG
www.peoamerica.net/N601WR