Old December 9th 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Touch and Goes at KMBO Madison MS

Plane out of annual YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got to commit aviation!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQHa0Gohgmc is the two touch and goes
earlier today. 85 degree temps and fall leaves doesn't compute in my
brains, nor does wearing summer clothes on December 8th STILL compute
after 7 years being down here.

Note since I was the only one in the plane, first priority was to fly
the plane, and I put the camera on the glare shield and started
recording.

Only time I fiddled with the camera whether it to stop it or start it
was on the downwind leg.

I was kinda intrigued by the camera angle, it was pointed down and
about 45 degrees off my heading which did put a nice angle on it, no
prop strobing, and you get a great view of the runway on landing and
taking off again. Because of the angle of the camera, I added
subtitles so one can tell where I am in relationship to the airport.

As you can see, I worked the dickens out of the stall horn :-))

The rest of my aviation related videos can be found at
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=BeechSundowner

Comments most welcomed here or on my videos.

Allen