Old July 6th 08, 04:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
flash

Default Do it yourself??

Folks, I've been lurking and reading your group for a good while. I admire
the talent it takes to fly, with or without power, and those who do this.

Looking at the craft at the fields and in the online directories, one sees
hi-dollar, high performance craft everywhere. Is anyone home-building
gliders? Entry-level craft? If so, what are they, and where are the plans
obtained?

I'd possibly be interested in something slightly more capable than the
"Primary" of the 30's, if such were available.

Thanks

Flash