Old November 29th 03, 11:38 PM
Dan Luke

"Orval Fairbairn" wrote:
Iraq would still act as a magnet for Islamic radicals, even if
Bush weren't there. It is relatively easy for them to get there,
as they have fellow Arabs to aid them.

IMHO, it is better to have them in Iraq than in the US.

But they won't stay. Before Bush's Folly, Saddam had our real enemies,
the radical Islamists, under his thumb. He hated them and the feeling
was mutual. Now, Iraq is a wide-open recruitment and operations
wonderland for terrorists, awash with weapons for their use. We are
immeasurably less secure than we were before Bush and his full-moon
gazing, true-believer, neocon advisors launched this stupid war.

And the Thanksgiving trip?...a shrewd electioneering stunt. If Bush is
master of anything, it is the photo opp.
--
Dan
C172RG at BFM